Wednesday, June 15, 2011
It's been so long since I've sat down to write, I actually had trouble signing in. I wish I could say that I've been really busy doing wonderful awe-inspiring things and I haven't had time, but I can't. Unfortunately, I've learned that one of the "perks" of being my age is a flagging memory. I might be doing some chore when I get an idea for the blog and I think "I will write that down" and the next thing you know, I'm doing something else and I've forgotten to write down my wonderful idea. I figure, though, that if I remember to finish the chore I'm in the middle of, I'm doing okay. I did remember to get dressed today so that's a step in the right direction. I seriously try to look for the positives in getting older. I get a discount at lots of places. More people hold doors for me. People often ask me for my opinion on things. although most of the time I think they're thinking, "She's so old-fashioned." What most young people don't realize is that the old ideas seem to stand the test of time. Things my grandmother believed to be true are still true today. If you don't believe me, you can read it in the Book. That's the Bible for those who don't read it regularly enough to recognize the idea. I've found most of my help comes from there. Give it a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment